What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Learn Spanish online with Rocket Spanish Premium. Learn to speak Spanish with our audio course, learn Spanish software, and Spanish language lessons.
- The 32 Interactive Audio Lessons on CD, which include transcripts of the conversations in Spanish and English.
- Speak Spanish naturally by understanding the culture and how the language works, with 31 Language & Culture Lessons that include embedded audio, activities and more,
- Speak and improve your Spanish with every lesson, by taking part in the modern, everyday conversations that make up the popular Rocket Spanish Premium 32-lesson Interactive Audio Course,
- Know how much your Spanish has improved with the Rocket Spanish interactive quizzes and Rocket Rehearsal self-tests,
- Have all your Spanish language questions answered by the Rocket Spanish teachers, native speakers and fellow Spanish learners in the Rocket Spanish Forum – open 24/7!
- Go to our secure payment page (You can pay using major credit cards or PayPal)
- Get redirected to the Rocket Spanish online member’s area, where you have lifetime access to your Rocket Spanish Premium package!
- Build your Spanish vocabulary and improve your audio recognition of common Spanish words and phrases (and have fun at the same time!) with the MegaSpanish software games,
- Boost your Spanish-speaking confidence by getting certified with the Rocket Spanish Certificate Tests!
- A Read-Me-First PDF to help you get the most out of your Rocket Spanish course.
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Rocket Languages Spanish scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rocket Languages Spanish scores 67.32/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.rocketlanguages.com/spanish/premium/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: rocketlanguages.com you’ll also be taken through to rocketlanguages.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)